Cancellation and Refund PolicyJan 16, 2020 2021-06-07 19:14
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In principle, the company applies the following refund rules: However, in the case of online content, 7 days after purchase is considered to have no intention of refunding the purchase, so a refund after 7 days is not possible.
|Sortation||Reason for refund occurred||Refund amount|
|Suspension of service, cancellation of registration, etc. due to reasons attributable to the company;||The day the service was discontinued.||Full usage fee already paid|
|Abandonment of watching due to reasons attributable to the members' own intention or imputation;||Where the service has been started within seven days and the contents have not been watched;||Full usage fee already paid|
|If the service has been used within seven days and the contents have been viewed;||Do not return|
|After the viewing period expires.||Do not return|
If a member intends to refund, he/she shall express his/her intention to the company through the company website inquiry board or customer center, and the company shall refund within 5 working days after receiving a refund request and confirming the member’s request and refund regulations. However, the process may be delayed due to external circumstances such as computer paralysis of financial institutions without attributable reasons to the company, and the company will not be responsible for such delays.
3. Upon receipt of a refund request, the company may comply with the refund policy specified in paragraph (1) and each individual service. However, in any of the following cases, the company may not accept a refund request from a member:
1) If the amount of refund-related expenses exceeds the remaining usage fee,
2) When requesting a refund after withdrawing from the service,
3) In the case of contents that can be used for a short period or one-time use,
4) Where it is not found to be a legitimate reason for a refund;
4. Content that downloads files for a fee is considered to have taken the course immediately and cannot be refunded.
5. Services such as fixed-term products, event-based courses, non-regular courses, and special planning courses may be subject to separate cancellation, change, and refund rules.
6. The company shall refund the payment in the same way as the payment of the usage fee, and if the refund is not possible in the same way, it may notify it and refund it in the method selected by the member.
a refund of overpayment
The company should refund the overcharge to the members in the same way as the overcharge payment if there is an overcharge related to the payment of the paid service. However, if a refund is not possible in the same way, it can be notified and refunded in the way the member chooses.
2. If a mistake occurs due to the company’s responsibility, the company must refund the entire amount of the mistake. However, if an overpayment occurs due to a responsible reason, the member will bear the cost of the overpayment refund.
Members who have signed a contract for the use of contents with the company can withdraw their subscription within 7 days from the date of approval. However, in any of the following cases, the right of members to withdraw subscriptions may be restricted:
1) In the case of including the fact that it is impossible to withdraw the subscription in the marking;
2) In the case of providing municipal contents
3) In the case of a short-term lecture or partial use, etc.
2. A member may withdraw his/her subscription within three months from the date of receipt of the relevant contents, or within 30 days from the date he/she knows or could know such facts, in any of the following cases:
1) In the case that the contents agreed in the use contract are not provided;
2) Where the contents of the contents differ from the contents of the display, advertisement, etc. or are significantly different from the contents;
3) Where normal use is significantly impossible due to major defects in other contents;
3. The withdrawal of subscriptions under paragraphs (1) and (2) shall take effect when a member reaches the company by telephone, e-mail, or by sending an imitation message.
4. The company will reply to the member without delay after receiving a notice of intention to withdraw the subscription indicated by the member pursuant to paragraph (3).